1. How do I wash the clothes to maintain their quality?
With most garments, it's always safer to wash shirts inside out or pants sparingly with a mild detergent. Always make sure to wash on cold temperature settings prevent shrinkage.
When it comes to drying the garments, we suggest a low heat setting or air to air dry.
Please note that each product's size may vary so refer to the size chart listed on the page.
3. I placed an order but never received a confirmation email?
If you do not receive an email from Culture Industries within a few minutes of placing your order, be sure to check your personal Spam folder. On the other hand, the email address on file might have been spelled incorrectly.
To check your orders, log into your Culture Industries account and select the “My Orders” option to review your order history.
If you are still unable to locate the confirmation email for your order, please contact our Customer Care team via the Contact Us form.
4. How do I change or cancel my order?
We know how important your order is, so we aim to fulfill orders as quickly as possible! We process orders within 1-2 days of being placed so you have until then to make any needed changes. Address changes are not allowed for payment security reasons but minor typos are acceptable.
5. I received a damaged item, what should I do?
To report a damaged item, please use the following process:
1) Contact our Customer Care team via the Contact Us
2) Provide photo(s) along with a description of the damaged item(s) and your order number associated with the items in question.
Once we receive your email and assess the damage(s), we will be in contact with you to determine the needed outcome. Please note that all damaged, defective, and incorrect items must be reported within 14 days of delivery.